Do you need someone to develop your small-sized software project?
Caliban Computing can help.
If your project meets the following criteria, feel free to submit a proposal
- The software can be written as a 32 or 64 bit Windows application with Microsoft's Visual
C++ or C#.
- The project can be accomplished in a reasonably short time (weeks or
- All proposal requirements can be met in advance of our starting the project.
- Our working for you does not require an exclusive working relationship (we may work for other clients).
- Describe the operation of the application or component.
- Provide sketches or prototypes of any interface elements that the software will use.
- Describe how the software will be used.
- Describe what the software will be used for.
- Describe the level of experience of the end-user (expert, casual, beginner,
- Expected project completion date.
In addition, these items must be specified before the project can start (as applicable):
- Detailed description of anticipated software use.
- Architecture or design requirements.
- User interface, language and visual requirements.
- Performance requirements.
- Hardware and operating system requirements.
- Interface specifications for discrete components, if applicable (DLLs, OLE
- Caliban Computing reserves the right to accept or reject projects without
explanation or prejudice.
- Our hourly rates are reasonable, but as they are negotiable we will only discuss money once we have discussed a project proposal.
- Once the project is started, changes to specifications or requirements can be considered a change in
- Reasonable bug fixes will be performed free-of-charge. "Reasonable" means that the bug prevents the software from operating as specified in the proposal.
Caliban Computing reserves the right to decide whether a bug fix is actually
a new feature or enhancement.
Projects in these fields will be considerably easier for us than projects in some other fields:
- POP/SMTP email
- User interface evaluation and design
- ...but this list is growing all the time - feel free to ask!
- Short schedules may result in higher hourly rates.
In addition to software development, Caliban Computing can:
- Install, customize and
just about any commercial Windows software package
- Set up and perform routine maintenance of PC equipment
- Layout and code your World Wide Web pages for the Internet
Contact General Information at